Toter’s Bear-Tough curbside garbage collection carts stand up to the toughest of beasts. With a bear-tight lock, double-walled lid, and steel-reinforced rim, they’re virtually indestructible and inaccessible to bears and other varmints.
Features & Benefits:
- Bear-tight lock, double-walled lid with 1/4” steel u-bolt hinges, and steel-reinforced Rugged Rim® keep predators out!
- Certified bear-resistent by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee.
- Strong enough to withstand repetitive clawing and chewing.
- Built with a patented, stress-free Advanced Rotational Molding™ process for superior product durability and years and years of service life.
- Large footprint with stable, steady design so cart won’t fall over when lid is flipped back or when it’s returned to the curb after dumping.
- Industry’s best tilt-to-roll ratio, ideal handle height, best-in-class ergonomics, and rugged wheels ensure super-easy maneuvering − even when completely full.
- Compatible with fully-automated garbage trucks and semi-automated cart lifters.
- Textured surface resists scratches and hides unsightly dirt.
- Multiple options available for cart body, like custom hot stamps, raised imprints, in-mold labeling, etc.
- Carts nest when assembled, saving delivery time and costs.
- Contains up to 50% recycled content, and is 100% recyclable.
- Backed by an impressive 3-year warranty.
- Available in 64- and 96-gallon sizes, in multiple colors and granite finishes