Toter tilt trucks are perfect for moving large, heavy waste to a final disposal area. Constructed with durable plastic, they’re lighter and less expensive than steel models. Ideal for general waste, material handling, manufacturing waste, food waste, and recycling, Toter universal tilt trucks are available in multiple sizes and capacities to safely transport loads from 400 to 2,000 pounds. Plus, optional tow bars are available so Toter tilt trucks can be hitched together to tow larger volumes of waste in a single trip.
- Patented Rugged Rim technology and reinforced material in critical wear areas adds rigidity and extends service life.
- Available in standard and heavy-duty models that feature load ratings up to 2,000 lbs.
- Available in multiple sizes (1/2, 3/4, 1, and 1-1/2 cubic yards).
- Equipped with standard forklift pockets.
- Powder-coated frames reduce corrosion, prevent flaking, and ensure long service life.
- Towable − can be hitched together to move more waste in a single trip (optional tow bars available).
- Simple to maneuver, even when completely full.
- Quick-disconnect wheels make cleaning and maintenance simple.
- Removable split lids available.
- Two-year limited warranty.
Server Error in Application "CFADMIN"
Internet Information Services 7.5