Easy to Clean. Easy to Secure.
Toter® locking medical waste carts provide a secure method for collecting, moving and disposing of regulated medical waste. They feature smooth interior walls that are simple to clean and disinfect. And they come in multiple sizes—with or without caster wheels.
- Available in two-wheel or caster carts versions in 32-, 64- or 96-gallon sizes
- Built-in 360-degree rubber gasket and Rugged Rim® ensure a tight closure and help reduce odors and spillage
- Molded in saddle and metal lift bar allow for mechanical lifting and emptying
- Smooth interior walls make for easier cleaning and disinfecting
- Twice the weight handling capacity of similar carts
- Quiet cap wheels reduce noise when moving carts
- Meets all ANSI standards for lifter compatibility and safety
- Both caster and two-wheeled carts are nestable fully assembled, reducing shipping and storage costs
- Optional pull bar assembly for caster carts allows for multiple units to be moved by a single operator