Heavy-Duty, Lightweight & Leak-Proof.
Lasting up to 3 times longer than steel containers, our plastic FELs are ideal for any area where corrosion is a concern. The rotomolded design provides greater impact resistance than you get with injection-molded FELs—and the Rugged Rim® design with steel rod reinforcement prevents bowing.
Toter® plastic FELs are available in 1, 2, 3 and 4 cubic yard sizes. And the containers nest fully assembled for easier shipping and storage.
- 100% plastic rotationally molded body provides maximum impact resistance
- Last up to 3X as long as steel containers because they withstand exposure to waste and weather without rusting or corroding
- Steel-rod-reinforced rim and base prevent bowing
- Lift pockets feature an integrated design to distribute weight across the entire face, providing greater pocket strength
- Easy to clean & requires no painting
- Because bolt-on items don’t penetrate the interior of the container, they’re leak-proof
- Lighter weight and easier to maneuver than conventional steel containers
- Quick change caster brackets
|Part||Description||Size (L x D x H)||Load Rating||Weight|
|FL010||1-cubic-yard FEL*||82.3 x 41.75” x 38.0"||750 lbs/340.91 kg||193 lbs.|
|FL020||2-cubic-yard FEL*||82.3 x 43.5” x 52.3"||1,000 lbs/454.55 kg||229 lbs.|
|FL030||3-cubic-yard FEL*||82.3” x 50.6” x 65.1"||1,500 lbs/681.8 kg||281 lbs.|
|FL040||4-cubic-yard FEL*||82.3” x 60.0” x 70.6”||2,000 lbs/909.1 kg||314 lbs.|
|*Dimensions include casters.|