Makes a Big Job Seem Small.
Toter® two-wheel organics trash cans are manufactured using our Advanced Rotational Molding™ process for maximum strength and durability. And, yes, they’re easy to maneuver.
- Available in 24 gallon, 32 gallon, and 48 gallon sizes
- Load ratings up to 400 lbs. for safely carrying heavy, wet organic waste (load rating varies by cart size)
- Organics carts exceed ANSI standards (withstands 6-1/4 lbs./gallon vs. standard 3-1/2 lbs./gallon)
- Optional lids available to keep critters out
- Rugged Rim® provides extra rigidity where it is needed most
- Molded-in, sealed stop bar journal prevents cart from leaking
- Organics carts are Designed for compatibility with Toter cart lifters for safe, easy emptying
- Available hot stamps or lids with in-mold labels help users sort organic waste correctly
- Nestable design allows carts to stack fully assembled for easier shipping and storage (48-gallon only)
- 15 to 20+ year service life
- Organics carts feature the industry’s best tilt-to-roll ratio for effortless maneuverability