THE INDUSTRY'S FIRST 100% RECYCLED CART
A first for Toter, and a first for the industry: Toter's EVR-Green cart, the very first cart manufactured from 100% recycled content. Manufactured via Toter's Advanced Rotational Molding Process, the EVR-Green retains the toughness for which Toter is known, including long service life and durability.
With a body manufactured from 100% recycled material, it is the most sustainable cart in the market today.
- Rugged Rim adds rigidity and reinforced material in critical wear areas, extending the life of the cart.
- Ideal handle height and best-in-class ergonomics provide easier maneuverability.
- Textured surface resists scuffs and scratches and hides unsightly dirt.
- 5/8” axle provides over 2,000 lbs. of bending strength. Molded-in axle journal provides 6x more support than drilled holes.
- Factory-installed 360o rotating steel stop bar is compatible with semi-automated garbage collection trucks.
- Rugged wheels make maneuvering a breeze − even when completely full.
- Unique industry-leading aerodynamic design prevents cart from falling down when lid is flipped back
- Toter carts meet ANSI standard Z245.30 for safety and Z245.60 for lifter compatibility
- Multi-lingual user safety instructions molded on top and underside of lid
- Bottom wear strip provides added abrasion protection
- One-color hot stamps and raised imprint on lid
- Large, four-color in-mold label on lid
- Cart identification barcode
- UHF RFID tag mounted inside handle
- Large area on the side for custom graphics including one-color hot stamps, raised imprints or four-color in-mold labels
Available in Black only (Body, Lid and Wheels)
Toter's EVR-Green is one of many products available for financing via Toter's Cooperative Purchasing Programs (such as Sourcewell and Omnia Partners). Learn more about your financing options with Toter here.