The Patented Process That Makes a Toter® Cart a Toter Cart.
Advanced Rotational Molding™ eliminates built-in stress, weakness and brittleness associated with injection molded products. In addition, Toter’s use of linear medium density polyethylene (MDPE) is specifically engineered for toughness and high-impact resistance. In contrast, injection-molded carts are made with high density polyethylene (HDPE), which is rigid, brittle and offers poor impact resistance.
- Superior toughness and durability
- Single-piece product design – no seams
- Consistent wall thickness
- Stress-free, zero-pressure product
- Unique design and structural capabilities like Rugged Rim, sealed stop bar journals, and granite finish
- UV stable
- Custom colors
- Corrosion- and chemical-resistant
- Ability to mold in graphics