Introducing Toter’s new FR Series front end load (FEL) dumpster line featuring steel rod reinforcement and ribbed bottom wear chimes for enhanced durability, ample space for custom signage, double-walled lift pockets to distribute weight for maximum pocket strength and integrated bumpers to protect the container for long life. Maneuverability is easy with the size of the model and optional handles near the lift pockets. Maintenance is also a breeze with Toter’s replaceable lift pockets to increase uptime and decrease labor costs. Toter FELs are quiet and fully stackable, even when assembled to save storage space. With a longer service life and lower total cost of ownership than competing products, Toter’s new FELs are built for extremes.
- Steel rod reinforcement and ribbed bottom wear chimes for enhanced durability
- Double-walled lift pockets to distribute weight for maximum pocket strength
- Integrated bumpers to protect the container for long life
- Graphic space available for custom signage
- Quick-change caster brackets for easy repair and maintenance
Stackable design saves on space
Toter’s plastic dumpster FELs are stackable – even when fully assembled. They can also be shipped unassembled for better truckload quantity efficiency.
Toter's FELs are one of many products available for financing via Toter's Cooperative Purchasing Programs (such as Sourcewell and Omnia Partners). Learn more about your financing options with Toter here.